Re: [docbook-apps] Html chunked and separate table of contents

Le 10 avr. 2005, à 7:10, Michèle Garoche a écrit :
Then I have another question related to this separated table of contents. I use table of contents in chapter and sections too. Previously, when the table of contents was integrated in the title page, I was able to define different css tags for this table of contents and the other ones.
Is there a way to distinguish it from other table of contents now that it is in another file? I've not found a way to do it at the time being but I may have missed something.
Maybe I was not clear enough.

I produce both chunked and non chunked versions of the book, using the same css stylesheet.

In the non chunked version, the table of contents inherits from the div.book properties, hence everything works fine.
In the chunked version, I used to distinguish the rendering of table of contents at the top level from the ones within preface, appendixes, chapters, sections based on the <div class="book> tag's existence.

In the separated table of contents of the chunked book version, all references to div.book is lost, so that I can no more make this distinction.
The only way I've found so far to retrieve the same functionalities is to change the bk01.html file with a script after its production so that all contents but the navigation header and footer are embedded in a <div class="book>.

Hence my question is: is there a more elegant way to do this?

Michèle
<http://micmacfr.homeunix.org>