DocBook/XML exporting from Frame

Hello all!

I'm new to DocBook and Framemaker and am attempting to learn how to get valid structured frame documents to XML w/o errors. Currently I get allot of this type of error and was wondering if someone could shed some light on what it means and possibly how I could correct it:

Error at file C:\..\Adobe\FrameMaker7.1\structure\xml\xdocbook\app\dbpoolx.mod, line 691, char 36, Message: Element types cannot be duplicated in Mixed Content models.

I get 2 pages of those kind of errors.

Another Question I have is my version of docbookx.dtd is "DocBk XML V3.1.7 DTD"
Isn't that out-of-date and how can I upgrade to a newer copy in Frame. I have made attempts but I end up getting errors from working with simple valid structured frame documents.

Thank you all for your time,

David White