From: SIRIGINA Saraswathi
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 5:54 PM
To: 'docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: Legal Notice - New Window?

Hi all,

Please kindly let me know if there is a:

 DocBook/CSS tag to have the Legal Notice pop up in a new Window?

Thanks & Regards,
Sarah
Confidentiality Statement:

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that you are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return email.