Re: [docbook-apps] Multiple glossaries with docbook xsl

On 5/4/05, Bob Stayton <bobs@sagehill.net> wrote:
> The easiest thing would be to sort your glossary collection.  The stylesheet
> reads through the collection and selects any that match in the document.  So
> if the collection is sorted, then each generated glossary should be sorted.

Sure, but it won't work if I use 2 independent glossaries (one for the
company and other for the project, as we talked about in the beginning
og this thread).

> If you want the stylesheet to sort, you'll have to customize the template
> named "make-auto-glossary" in fo/glossary.xsl.

Great! I'll try it. I believe I'll also have to customize the
html/glossary.xsl. Tomorrow I'll post here what I've got. It'll
probably work.

thanks everybody for the help.

--
Paulo Eduardo Neves