Re: [docbook-apps] New locales

Mike,

that's very wacky. I've checked my hi.xml and it's all sane. I've checked the hi.xml that I've saved from the email I've posted and those two lines are wacky. I'll repost it and see what happens.

Cheers,
Bernd

Michael Smith wrote:

Bernd,

The line-count anomaly was due to lines getting wrapped when you
posted. In your 1206-line original version of the file, I think
the offending lines are lines 1123 and 1170

--Mike

Bernd Groh <bgroh@redhat.com> writes:

Thanks Mike!

Regarding hi.xml, lines 1254 and 1301? The file only has 1206 lines? And I just did a diff with en.xml, and they only differ in between lines 3 and 192(hi.xml)/184(en.xml)?

Bernd

Michael Smith wrote:

Hi Bernd,

Thanks. I checked in the gu.xml, pa.xml, and ta.xml files. So
the generated versions of those are now in the latest DocBook XSL
snapshot:

http://docbook.sourceforge.net/snapshot/
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/snapshot/xsl/common/

(We're not generating snapshots for the DSSSL stylsheets now and
don't actually have a DSSSL release scheduled any time soon.)

About the hi.xml file you posted: It's not well-formed XML. Check
lines 1254 and 1301. As soon as you have that file fixed, please
re-post it and I'll check it in.

--Mike

Bernd Groh <bgroh@redhat.com> writes:

Hi there,

the four emails I've just sent contain the xml for the localization of the dsssl and xsl stylesheets. These are purely based on the current en.xml, in which the gentext entries have been replaced with the entries

from our database. We've managed the stylesheets internally up to today,

having all translations in po files. Thought I'd push them up and get them into your cvs. These are all auto-generated and may not contain a few things they should. Once they're in your cvs, I'll show them to our translators, and let them get into adding the other bits and pieces. Simply thought I'd make a start.

Cheers,
Bernd