Re: [docbook-apps] Example with "to much" titles in output

Georges Schmitz <georges.schmitz@heitec.de> wrote on Thu, 19 May 2005
11:29:37 +0200:

> xsltproc
>
> Following your hint, I tried saxon and xalan and the result is OK
> ... So should I still file a bug (someone trying to find a
> workaround for xsltproc)?

No.

First, make sure you use the latest xsltproc.

Then, you (or someone else) should strip down the stylesheets until it
becomes clear that it is an xsltproc bug, and submit the bug,
including a minimally stripped-down version of the example, to the
xsltproc bug tracker.

Theoretically the bug could also be in the XSLT/XPath/... specs,
e.g. an ambiguity that is interpreted differently by xsltproc and the
other processors.

Justus

--
Justus H. Piater, Ph.D.         http://www.montefiore.ulg.ac.be/~piater/
Institut Montefiore, B28        Phone: +32-4-366-2279