[docbook-apps] Generated Text numbering

Hello All,

I am currently working on finalizing the first draft of our first
docbook document and the following questions have issue has occurred.

- With the generated text for table titles the %n token in the generated
text begins counting tables at each chapter.

So with each new chapter, the first table title begins with Table 1 -
<Title>

Can anybody tell me how to get gentext for table titles to ouput table
numbers sequentially for an entire document instead of starting over at
each chapter?

Many Thanks,

Scott Speights

O3SIS IT AG