Re: Creating Spanish docbook documents

Ismael Olea escribió:

	Hi!

> ! Package babel Error: You haven't defined the language spanish yet.

	I have fixed this bug adding Spanish style to docbook.dtx file in the
jadetex sources.

	But now I have another problem:

 l.17817 {\def\fFamName{Arial}}Añ
                                 adir\endSeq{}\endNode{}.

 ! LaTeX Error: Command \texttilde unavailable in encoding T1.

 Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

	Messages like that are repeated a hundred times...

	Can help me anybody, please?

	I'm still using the docware distribution on a well working tetex
distro. Thanks in advance.

--
	A.Ismael Olea González
	olea@iname.com

	El mundo debe empezar a tener miedo a un planeta DEF