Re: SGML Tools

On Sat, 1 Jan 2000, Chuck Mead wrote:

> What Linux based tools does everybody use to create sgml source?

vi. It does require one to know the tags pretty well. but it works even on
a terminal. And I never was able to handle emacs.

Hugo.

hvdkooij@caiw.nl	http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/
Use of any of my email addresses for unsollicited (commercial)
    email is a clear intrusion of my privacy and illegal!