Re: Evolution of the DocBook tools

Jorge Godoy wrote:

> I think the same. Isn't it subject for a new list? I can create one to
> discuss it. It might be called "sgml-packages" and be hosted here at
> Conectiva. Or, if nobody on this list gets bored, we might continue
> talking here...

I think we are starting to bore everyone here ;-). Let's go for a new
list to discuss the details (please subscribe me in). Any distribution
packager, or any interested person is welcome, and of course Mark
Galassi's presence would be great. I'll have David Baudens which is
packaging the same stuff at Mandrake join us as well. David Mason, are
you interested to represent RedHat for that ? It would be great to have
a Debian packager as well, but I don't know any.

We'll present the results afterwards to this list, and submit them for
approval to Mark Galassi. I think it's the more efficient and
transparent way to proceed.

--
Eric Bischoff  -  Documentation and Localization
Caldera (Deutschland) GmbH - Linux for Business!