Docbook tools evolution

b_maddy_016@yahoo.com wrote:

> hi
>
> ] I think we are starting to bore everyone here ;-).
>
> i can't speak for others ,i am thoroughly enjoying this ,please keep the thread
> alive and hopefully yields some better db* .i have just got Jorge's scripts i
> wiil work with them and post the results ,yet to have a look and see

Just join us at the new mailing list (I think we will soon
know its address).

I think there's no need to bore everyone with details such
as "should the modular stylesheets catalog be named
nwalsh-modular.cat, catalog, or docbook-stylesheets.cat ?".

As soon as we have concrete results, we'll suggest them
publicly and Mark Galassi and the LSB, individuals or other
organisms will be able to accept them or suggest further
enhancements. Nothing will be done "in the behind".

> that looks like a good idea
> in the mean time if your package is ready can we have a look at it .can you
> mail it to me or point me to from where i can download it .

I'll mail it to anyone wishing to discuss it in the
*discussion* list, but so far it is nothing *official* and
especially *no replacement* for the current docbook-tools. I
don't want any split ! If Mark accepts it, he'll put it on
the FTP site. If not, I would have been making much ado for
nothing, but at least I would not have been breaking
anything ;-).

--
 Éric Bischoff   -   mailto:ebisch@cybercable.tm.fr
                                           \^o~_.