Re: db* does it serve the purpose

Dear Madhu,

I'm sorry to sound negative as I catch up and read your note.

But I cannot imagine anyone wanting to use a program like the one you
outline, which asks you a million questions every time you use it!

Rather, the program you suggest belongs as a simple GUI on top of the
real one (which you invoke on the command line and it shuts up).  This
GUI would have you check off a bunch of stuff and save you a
customized script for what you need.