RE: Getting indexes?

Uhm, woah, I must have been completely asleep.  /usr/bin is definately where
it is NOT.

[gleblanc@grego1 gleblanc]$ rpm -qf
/usr/lib/sgml/stylesheets/nwalsh-modular/bin/collateindex.pl
stylesheets-1.54.13rh-1
[gleblanc@grego1 gleblanc]$

Try that as the correct location.  It's been a long day, sorry,
	Greg