Re: I'm trying to set up docbook-tools...

Mark Galassi <rosalia@galassi.org>:
> On this list we should not tell people that "they have failed" just
> because their pedagogical approach did not work for us.

You're quite right.  We tell people they have failed when their
pedagogical approach has been reported to be ineffective by
independent multiple observers.

That is, that's what we do if we actually care about improving matters.
If all we want to do is wrap the failure in a thick layer of feel-good
batting so it can be ignored, then perhaps we do something else.
--

Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons.
If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power.