Re: Request for Redhat-Centric info (For Ed Bailey)

Eric Lee Green <eric@badtux.org> writes:

> > We're using the same packages at Conectiva.
> > But we are using free tools to generate printed books and guides.
>
> Any secrets to getting an index that doesn't have a bunch of "-999" entries?
> Approximately 3/4ths of the entries in my index have the correct page number.
> The rest say "-999". This despite the fact that 'jadetex' is not reporting any
> unresolved references.

There's one: Jadetex 2.20.

I had this problem and reported it to Jadetex maintainer. After
sending him a copy of my .tex file, he found a bug and solved it.

I would ask you to update your Jadetex to the one available at:
http://www.tug.org/applications/jadetex/

Regards,
--
Godoy.	<godoy@conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações
Publishing Department                   Conectiva S.A.