DocBook XML tools

Hi everybody,

I was managed to write some program docs (what I really don't like to do :-()
in XML. I got DocBook XML DTD/Norman Walsh's XSL stylesheets/James Clark's
XP/XT toolkit. As a result I built some (very preliminary) RPM packages with
DocBook/XML support. So I have some questions:

1) Is this mailing list a correct place to discuss DocBook/XML problems or
   it is SGML-orieented?
2) Does anybody already have packaged tools for DocBook/XML processing?
3) If 2) == false, does anybody interested in maintaining such packages?
4) It seems that XP/XT are slightly outdated. Does anybody know if Clark
   still supports his tools or I should try other XSLT implementations?

FYI, I built the following RPMs:
xml-tools - XP/XT with catalogs support from ArborText
xml-docbook - DocBook DTD from Oasis, simplified DocBook DTD and XSL
  stylesheets from Norman Walsh and TDG
xml-website - WebSite DTD and stylesheets from Norman Walsh including XBel
xml-slides - Slides DTD and stylesheets from Norman Walsh

What I didn't try yet:
Chunk support using perl (XT-oriented chunking works)
Printing (i.e. converting to FO and passing it to Passive TeX)

If anybody interested I can upload my RPMs to HTTP server.

Best regards,
Andrey.

P.S. I'm not aware about licensing issues of used tools so please tell
me if I did something wrong.