RE: docbook2* vs db2*

I understand this argument, but I figure it's not worthwhile, especially
after the total screw up that got Cees into trouble with "SGML tools".  I'd
rather make it as un-ambiguous as possible, and avoid things like trying to
use it to convert a db2 table into html (or using sgmltools to convert
MathML into HTML).