Re: alt= in HTML

On Thu, 7 Sep 2000, Peter Toft wrote:

Madhu none told me to add the <alt> tag - seems as a
way to go, if I cannot get the change directly.

BR

> I was doing a Linux presentation to night and we ended
> up discussing the Linux books I have made.  The person
> wanted to transfer my Docbook->HTML generated book for
> blind people. They have a speach synthesis, but need
> the pictures to have the alt-tag set in the HTML code.

Peter Toft, Ph.D. [pto@sslug.dk] http://www.sslug.dk/~pto

"You don't win a battle by asking, `Will we win?'
You win it by doing your best to win"
- Richard M Stallman

----> Visit http://petition.eurolinux.org <---