DocBook tools for SGML i Red Hat 7.2

Hi friends

I can see in Red Hat 7.2 the DocBook tools have been
reshaped again. A script "jw" has been introduced - and
I like to read some documentation about it. Can you
point me to a URL. I think I understand the following
:)

jw -b rtf bog.sgml -> Render bog.sgml to an RTF-document
jw -b html bog.sgml -> Render bog.sgml to HTML
jw -b ps bog.sgml -> Render bog.sgml to Postscript

What I am particular interested in is how I now operate
using and index - i.e. use the collateindex.pl
AND likewise how I generate my setindex for my 12
joined books written in DocBook :)

Keep Smiling :)

--
Peter Toft, Ph.D. [pto@sslug.dk] http://www.sslug.dk/~pto

http://LinuxForum.dk - Årets bedste Linux og
*BSD-konference kommer 2. marts 2002 i Symbion.