Re: collateindex.pl gives too big HTML-files

/ Peter Toft <pto@sslug.dk> was heard to say:
| Is there any smart way to have the HTML-file with the
| index split over several HTML-pages, i.e.
| one letter-index-page with links to A, B, C ....
| where each letter (+ the symbol page) ends as one
| unique HTML-file, i.e. I get something like 26
| HTML-pages instead of just one?

No, but it's a logical feature request. Please post it at
sourceforge.net/projects/docbook

(I'm a little behind on bugs/features there, but I am working on it.)

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | 'I have done that,' says my memory. 'I