Re: docbook2html and dssl stylesheet defines

Tim,

Thank you for the quick response.  Something that is not clear
to me from the man page is whether or not it is possible to
have more than one --dsl option, and if so, what is the
precedence for applying them?  I would like to write a
small file containing the definitions that I need to override,
and have that merged with the default file.  If that is
not supported, what would be a "best practice" approach
to redefining a small number of style sheet variables?

Alan