Re: db2html - how to control HTML file breaks

Le Mercredi 26 Novembre 2003 22:33, Peter Toft a écrit :
> > Hi Peter, long time not hearing from you.
>
> Well I have been writing :-))
>
> We now have approx 1900 pages on Linux at
> http://www.linuxbog.dk - lots of books in Danish.

Cool. I'm not anymore at Caldera (which now went on the dark side) and I have
founded a very Linux-oriented technical translations and writing company
(http://www.bureau-cornavin.com). I'll remember to ask you if we happen to
need Danish translators.

>   Audience:  What do you want, Eric?
>   Eric:  I want to live in a world where software doesn't suck.
>   Richard:  Any software that isn't free sucks.
>   Linus:  I'm interested in free beer.

Hee hee.. Is that signature automagically generated ?

--
Niemand ist mehr Sklave, wie der, der sich Frei wähnt, ohne es zu Sein.
Il n'est pas plus esclave que celui qui se croit libre à tort.