Re: paper type

Le Mardi 26 Avril 2005 08:08, Hubert Sokolowski a écrit?:
> Hi!
>
> Sorry, if my problem was discussed on this list, I am very new to DocBook.
>
> I have a DocBook document starting with
> <!DOCTYPE informaltable PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD Docbook XML V4.1//EN"
>                   "/usr/share/sgml/docbook/sgml-dtd-4.1/docbook.dtd">
>         <informaltable orient="land" frame="all">        <tgroup cols="11">
>
> and I want it to convert to PDF using landscape page orientation.
> I use db2pdf to do this. But the only way I found to convert paper type is
> to edit docbook-utils.dsl located in /usr/share/sgml/docbook/utils-0.6.14
> on my system. Is it possible to pass this parameter somehow from the
> command line or  from my DocBook sources?

Hmmm. You can provide several entries in the stylesheet, one for each paper
size. Then it should be possible to select the correct entry with a syntax
like style.dsl#a4 or style.dsl#letter. However, if I remind correctly, the
docbook-utils work with default entries like #print. Perharprs it would
require some adaptation.

Sorry not to be more precise.

--
Never try and teach a pig to sing,