Re: COPYING file is just a symlink in sgml-common-0.6.3.tgz

Hi,

Ondrej Vasik wrote:
> Eric Bischoff wrote:
> > > I'll arrange new sgml-common project pages on fedorahosted.org (this or
> > > next week) ...
> >

> > 1) What about the docbook-utils project ?
> >
> > it was a part of docbook-tools . Perhaps it was too ambitious to put everything under the roof of the docbook-tools. But I keep receiving some feedback about the docbook-utils scripts.
>
> I could request hosting for docbook-utils as well ... there are some
> patches in Fedora which could be merged with yours and we could make new
> release...
>
> > 2) Ovasik, if you're at redhat, could you possibly retrieve my old password at docbook-tools project?
>
> I would prefer moving it to fedorahosted - we could have ticketing trac
> instance there and it is "more open" - you only need Fedora account and
> it is easy to get one.

As promised, project pages on Fedorahosted.org established.

sgml-common:
 - just git repo - http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=sgml-common.git

docbook-utils:
 - git repo - http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=docbook-utils.git
 - commit mailing list -
https://fedorahosted.org/mailman/listinfo/docbook-utils-commits
 - discussion/user/bug-report/patch mailing list -
https://fedorahosted.org/mailman/listinfo/docbook-utils-discuss
 - project pages and Trac ticketing instance -
https://fedorahosted.org/docbook-utils/

For git commit group membership is the Fedora account needed.

Greetings,
         Ondrej Vasik