Re: Trying to compile the DocBook book.

/ Pere Camps <pere@casal.upc.es> was heard to say:
| 	I'm executing this command:
|
|  jade -t tex -d \
| /usr/lib/dsssl/stylesheets/docbook/stylesheet/dsssl/docbook/nwalsh/print/docbook.dsl
| fulltext.sgm
|
| 	And jade complains that it's missing the examples. Where are they?
| I've downloaded the examples.zip file but they're different. Can anybody
| help?

Ah, yes. There are a few things missing if you want to format
the book. I have always thought of the fulltext mostly as a
useful, big example, not as source for printing the book.

Silly of me, really, in retrospect.

Give me a few days to put together and test a formattable
version.

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The First Amendment is often
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | inconvenient. But that is besides
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    | the point. Inconvenience does not