Re: Any DocBook specific Emacs minor mode?

> I don't understand well all the features of Emacs sgml-mode (psgml), but
> I think something like this would be needed.

Not at all - psgml reads and parses the DTD, and does the right thing
for DocBook, HTML, or even USMARC, without customization...

I do occasionally use a little bit of helper elisp for <acronym> tags,
it is posted on one of the psgml resource pages (the one that has the
book chapter on psgml) but I don't have the URL handy.  But that's
relatively generic anyhow.
			_Mark_ <eichin@thok.org>
			The Herd Of Kittens