LyX with Docbook

Good evening...

I have recently become involved in the gEDA project to help
out on the documentation as an editor.  We have elected to use
DocBook as
our DTD and we are in the process of finding a usable tools
suite.

I'll be using Xemacs with PSGML, but for our developers and
users who
will be writing the documents, we would like to have a more
visually
friendly tool such as LyX.  Unfortunately, the version I have
(1.0.4),
which I believe is the latest, does not support the full DTD.

Are there any patches to LyX to provide the full DocBook DTD?
Are there
any other GPL'ed editors that might work for us?

Thanks

Matt Mozur

--
My PGP public key ID: 0x727422b9 ( 1024-bit DSA )