DSSSL stylesheets customization

I still need to produce customized headers and footers for each page in
our documentation.

Please give me your pointers, ideas, or whatever, as if I don't manage
to do it using DocBook by today, the whole documents will be translated
again into MS Word... So, the fight between free and proprietary formats
could make another victim here :) Your action can make it change!!

Thank you for your help,

-Sylvan

PS. please see my previous post for the details
My Mission Statement:
"We are what we repeatedly do.                      Sylvan Ravinet
Excellence, then, is not an act,         mailto:sylvan@ravinet.com
but a habit."                          ICQ #30681342 | IRC:nuujack

Aristotle

 Please check out http://www.ravinet.com in the coming weeks.
  Software Engineering Student, Tampere University of Technology
Feel free to come by!     Insinöörink. 60B 129, 33720 Tampere, FIN