Re: [DSSSL Stylesheets] bugs and vertical spacing changes

/ Adam Di Carlo <adam@onshore.com> was heard to say:
[...]
| ;; hack
| (element (itemizedlist listitem para)
|   (if (first-sibling?)
|       (make paragraph
|         space-after: %para-sep%
|         start-indent: (if (member (current-node) (outer-parent-list))
|                           %body-start-indent%
|                           (inherited-start-indent))
|         (process-children-trim))
|       ($paragraph$)))

Adam,

What purpose does this self-described hack serve? Dealing with
listitem content is very irksome and I'm not anxious to make it
even more complicated if it isn't necessary.

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Always do one thing less than you
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | think you can do.--Bernard Baruch
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    |