Re: clunk.pl

/ "Beckers, Marc" <Marc.Beckers@softwareag.com> was heard to say:
| I'm very glad to hear it. In fact, I've been sniffing around
| xt:document myself, having a whale of a time trying to preserve
| the ID/IDREF mechanism across multiple output files with XSL/XPATH means.

You and me both. I also have something that I think
works. Except that it hangs XT for no apparent reason. And
LotusXSL doesn't like 'exclude-result-prefixes'. Sigh. Time to
drag out the Java debugger, I suppose...maybe after Christmas.

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The distance between madness and
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | genius is measured only by success.
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    |