Re: DAVENPORT: Page ranges in indexes

/ "Beckers, Marc" <mbe@software-ag.de> was heard to say:
| This one's for Norm?

Er, not me personally. This is more FOSI than I know how to do.
(Anyone else on the list hack FOSIs? Eduardo? ;-)

I suggest you post this query to the adepters@arbortext.com list,
someone there is likely to have a suggestion.

| Do you have any examples of FOSI code to generate
| page ranges for index entries that use class="startofrange"
| with id="unique1" on one indexterm and class="endofrange"
| with startref="unique1" on a later indexterm?
| I am testing the Adept*Publisher with a print FOSI and am struggling
| with how and where to code in the FOSI-supplied pseudo-element
| ixend.
| I can't find any related code in the DocBook FOSI delivered with Adept.
| The Adept online help suggests using two different elements
| for range-start and range-end. So I'm a bit stuck.

                                        Cheers,
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Practice random acts of
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | intelligence and senseless acts of
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    | self-control.