Re: DAVENPORT: Headers and footers in print stylesheet

Richard Jones wrote:
> I'm sure there is something very obvious I'm missing here but how do I
> go about getting my docbook output to produce headers and footers? I
> assume the stylesheets grab something from the docbook markup to
> output as headers/footers. Looking at the .dsl's there does appear to
> be something like this going on, I just can't figure out how to turn

I use the following to get the title of the book printed in inner
footers in a print stylesheet of mine:

(define (page-inner-footer gi)
  (make sequence
    font-posture: 'italic
      (literal (element-title-string (sgml-root-element)))))

> it on. As an aside is it possible to have a graphic in the footers
> (i.e. something like a company or product logo).

I'm sorry I can't help here. You might want to change the code above to
include graphics rather than text and see what happens.

--
 "Michael is Janet, Janet is Michael      I'm so confused now, who is Diana?"
 Rudi Chiarito - Magrathea & SushiWare Development - Jay Miner Society Member