Re: DAVENPORT: Norm's stylesheets: index

 Norman> / Jochen Hein <jochen@jochen.org> was heard to say:
 >> I do use '-V nochunks' as an argument for jade to generate only
 >> one (big) HTML file.  When using Norm's collateindex.pl,
 >> genindex.sgml refers to c<number>.html as if I don't use -V
 >> nochunks.  A bug?

 Norman> Not really, I'm happy to say. If you're planning to generate
 Norman> a single file with -V nochunks, make sure you generate the
 Norman> index data file with -V nochunks, too.

 Norman>   jade [options] -V nochunks -V html-index yourfile.sgm

Hm, I used:

jade -V html-index -V nochunks yourfile.sgm

The other way around works as expected.  Thanks.

Jochen

--
We're showing progress.  Things are getting worse at a slower rate.