DAVENPORT: OrderedList ignores InheritNum=Inherit

	When I nest ordered lists I cannot get the InheritNum attribute
	to obey an "Inherit" value. The attached example, drawn from
	the DocBook reference manual, does not work.

	I want the following format:

		A.
		B.
		  B.1
		  B.2

	I get

		A.
		B.
		  1.
		  2.

	I'm using jade 1.2.1, DocBook 3.1 and version 1.40 of Norman
	Walsh's DSSSL stylesheets with the rtf back end.

	Is this a known problem, am I doing something wrong, or do I
	need to provide more information?

		Scott

<!doctype book PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook V3.1//EN" [
]>

<book>
 <chapter>
  <title> </title>
  <ORDEREDLIST NUMERATION="Upperalpha">
    <LISTITEM>
	<PARA>This ListItem will be preceded by a capital A.</PARA>
    </LISTITEM>
    <LISTITEM>
    	<PARA>Don't forget that OrderedList has common attributes.  </PARA>
	<ORDEREDLIST NUMERATION="Arabic" INHERITNUM="Inherit">
	    <LISTITEM>
		<PARA>This nested OrderedList will be numbered B.1, B.2, etc.
		</PARA>
	    </LISTITEM>
	    <LISTITEM>
		<PARA>No list should contain only one member, as a matter of
		good style.  </PARA>
	    </LISTITEM>
	</ORDEREDLIST>
    </LISTITEM>