Re: DAVENPORT: Changing title page contents

/ "Steve Greenland" <greenland@ellipsysconsulting.com> was heard to say:
| According to the Norman Walsh's doc-book stylesheet docs, I should be able
| to change what elements are on the title page by setting the variables
| book-titlepage-recto-elements and book-titlepage-verso-elements, but if
| I set either, my title page disappears completely. Here's what I have:

Very odd. If you send me your complete customization layer and a small
sample that demonstrates the problem, I'll see what I can find.
(Send it to me, though, not the list ;-)

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | DNA neither cares nor knows. DNA
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | just is. And we dance to its
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    | music.--Richard Dawkins