DAVENPORT: Linux Documentation Project New Direction

There is a proposal for the new direction of the LDP. One of the topics is
not using Docbook, but using HTML/XHTML.  I see this as a bad thing, if not
a step backwards for the LDP. I do not feel that I have enough experience to
explain the benefits of Docbook. Could someone from this group take a look
at http://www.linuxports.com/ldp.htm and make a suggestion.

I might also be nice to have some one drop a note to the OSWG about the
advantages of Docbook. I'm already on the mail list and I would be more than
glad to forward anything on to them.

Thanks,

Jeff Duska
Free Builder - GUI Lead