Re: DAVENPORT: Re: Maintaing documents for multiple languages

Apologies for the content of this post; it was obviously intended for
another recipient.  What I'd intended to post was just what Eduardo
showed - the use of <phrase>.

[ And your moderator apologies for not noticing the content of the
  post before approving it. Trying to catch up on three days of email
  always leaves me a little punchy. Why is it impossible to get a
  decent phone connection out of the bay area? No, don't bother answering
  that... ]

regards, Terry