Re: Re: DAVENPORT: psgml in emacs-20.3 question

Dave,

On 15 sep, Dave Pawson wrote:
> put this in your .emacs file
> (setq sgml-catalog-files '("path/to/your/catalog"))
Yes, it's the good answer :-). I would like to say that I have been
trying to work with psgml and xemacs, and apparently the DTD was not
found. Now with this line in my .emacs, it works :-)).

Mark,

  When you will redo your tutorial, can you put this in a faq part ?

Thanks.

Regards.
--
    .^.     | Didier Bretin, France | dbr@informactis.com    |