Re: Quick Questions..

> This is jade (hint: it is done to avoid lines that are too long). This
> is perfectly standard and all browsers accept it.

Actually, I've seen browsers have problems with it (especially with
elements that have no legal attributes), it used to cause Netscape to
crash after a couple of reloads of the same file... I just use a
simple perl cleanup script to fix them up, though I'd guess that
something like sgmlnorm would do as well...