New To DocBook

Hi!

My company is thinking of implementing DocBook, and I've been selected
to study how we can do this. I started by reading Norm Walsh's DocBook
guide (along with several SGML white papers). I've gotten to the point
of downloading and installing DocBook 3.1 and SP, editing the catalog
file, and testing the installation.

Unfortunately, I keep getting the error "Character 'n' not allowed in
prolog." , and I can't figure this out.

Any help and tips on what else I should do to get started will be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Clarissa
ckao@virage.com