From: owner-docbook@lists.oasis-open.org
[mailto:owner-docbook@lists.oasis-open.org]On Behalf Of Joannes
Vandermeulen
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2000 6:43 PM
To: docbook@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: DOCBOOK: docbook->compiled winhelp

Adept Editor has such a module

Check out
http://www.arbortext.com/products/epic_publisher/epic_publisher.html

Click the 'DocBook application' link.

I have no experience with the product and would like hear from those
who have experienced the product.

You could, of course, build one yourself. It should not be that
hard.

Joannes Vandermeulen (Mr), Namahn bvba, Brussels
http://www.namahn.com/
Phone +32 (0)2 209 08 83, mobile +32 (0)75 26 92 16

Are there any tools to create a "Compiled Winhelp" file aout of a
DocBook source file?

Michael
----
  Michael Wiedmann              |
  Cordless Technology A/S       |  Free your computer,
  Köpenicker Str. 180           |  install Linux
  D-10997 Berlin                |
----