Re: HELP...Another newbie question......

/ "SeJo" <selim.cesic@synes.com> was heard to say:
| Does anyone know if I am "obliged" to use jade since I am used to work with
| Wattle XMLWriter (www.XMLWriter.net).......
| I still did not succeed to aply XSL stylesheets on the DocBook examples.

Both DSSSL and XSL work. What errors are you getting when you attempt to
use XSL?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Truth lies within a little
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | uncertain compass, but error is
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    | immense.