Two Questions: List Archives, Cocoon

I have two questions:

1) Is there a web-based archive of this mailing list?  I would have
checked there before asking my second question, which I fear may be a
FAQ.

2) Does anyone know how to get the DocBook XSL Stylesheets working
with Cocoon/Xalan/Xerces?  I had been trying, as a back-burner task,
to get them working together for a few weeks, and had made some
tweaks in the stylesheets over that time.  Yesterday, I finally
managed to get them working by downloading the latest releases of
Cocoon and Xalan, but shortly afterward, I accidentally deleted my
changes to the stylesheets, and I can't remember what I had done to
get them working.  I'm just wondering if anyone can save me from
reinventing my own wheel.

(It may have been that my changes to the stylesheets were very
non-kosher, such as replacing relative links with absolute ones.)

P.S.  What I should have done was to import the stylesheets into CVS
as a vendor branch, before trying to change them; but that would have
been intelligent.  With 20/20 hindsight, that's what I've done now.

| Dave Makower                                 <davemak@iclick.com> |
| Manager of Portal Architecture & Development                      |
|   iClick, Inc.                 |   (914) 872-8030                 |
|   120 Bloomingdale Road        |   (914) 872-8100   fax           |
|   3rd Floor                    |   (914) 872-8000   main          |
|   White Plains, NY  10605      |   http://www.iclick.com/         |