Re: need help ,how do i

/ madhu <b_maddy_016@yahoo.com> was heard to say:
| in one of the chapters i have tried to reffer to the entity "chngs1"
| like this within a screen element
| <screen>
| &chngs1;
| </screen>

The behavior I think you're hoping for, including the content of
the chngs1.txt file as unparsed text is not possible in XML (or
SGML).  You have to reference the content as an unparsed entity
(which you can't put inline) or you have to escape all the
relevant characters in the included file so that it is XML.

Camille's suggestion is what I do to get around this problem.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | A new scientific truth does not
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | triumph by convincing its
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | opponents and making them see the