Re: Announce: DocBook XSL Stylesheets 1.9

C'est ainsi que Norman Walsh (ndw@nwalsh.com) s'exprimait:

]   http://nwalsh.com/docbook/xsl/
]
Hello Norm,

First let me thank you for always being so kind in front of our
stupid questions :-)

Then, I would like to help diffuse tools around docbook. I have
realized a set of RPMS for people luck to work with Linux (RH mainly)
but I have one small problem. You only put your updates on your
Web server which is only accessible through http. As I use a lot
mirror in order to realise mirror site of free software, I would like
to setup a ftp area which could be used for all docbook tools
(db31*.* stylesheets* xml* ...).

Are you interested to have a place to put them ? Or do you prefer
to send them by mail to an address which could do the job ? Or don't
you want it could be available outside your Web pages ?

Tell me if you think it's intereting for you.
Or trash the mail if it's dull ;-))

Greetings,
Bruno.
--
Bruno Cornec  Centre de compétences Logiciels Libres Tél: 01 69 33 73 14
                      Médasys Digital Systems        Fax: 01 69 33 73 02