More Newbie Questions

First off I'd like to say DocBook is very cool. I finally got a sane
enviroment running and been experimenting with all the outputs and the latest
modular stylesheets.

Which brings me to two stupid questions.

After looking at alot of other HTML oputs made from docbook's latest dsssl
Noticed some inconsistancies.
1) all my html docs don't specify a bgcolor atribute for the BODY tag but
everyone elses seems to specify it as #FFFFFF
2) I found the images in the dsssl directory. Do I have to copy the needed
images to my document everytime I build a document? and how do I know which
ones I need (no sence copying them all if I only need one) wouldn't jade do
this for you?

Any help I'd really appreciate.

--
The most important design issue... is the fact that Linux is supposed to
be fun...