Re: Proposal #2 for BNF/EBNF markup

>| - I kept the name nt because otherwise it really clogs up the code
>
>Hmm. Mumble. Maybe.

Probably not worth a whole lot more debate on such a small issue, but
the disadvantages that: (a) it will be one of the less
self-explanatory elements in the docbook vocabulary, and (b) it
usually stands for something else.  So I'll make one last mention of
my preference for <nonterminal>.  I know <nt> is much more concise,
and the point about <nonterminal> clogging up the code is well-taken,
but if the judgment call were in my hands, I would still prefer the
self-describing <nonterminal> to the concise <nt>.

| Dave Makower                                 <davemak@iclick.com> |
| Manager of Portal Architecture & Development                      |
|   iClick, Inc.                 |   (914) 872-8030                 |
|   120 Bloomingdale Road        |   (914) 872-8100   fax           |
|   3rd Floor                    |   (914) 872-8000   main          |
|   White Plains, NY  10605      |   http://www.iclick.com/         |