Re: xml packages in Debian Re: customised docbook

On Fri, May 05, 2000 at 09:14:30AM -0400, Norman Walsh wrote:
> / Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer@pasteur.fr> was heard to say:
> | I don't think that the N. Walsh's XSL stylesheets have been
> | packaged but there are several XSL tools in the last Debian,
> | at least XT and Transformiix.
>
> I'm running Linux again (yay!) and Debian to boot, so I'm planning to
> build .deb (and .rpm) packages for the stylesheets. (Anyone who wants to
> point me to the appropriate howto...feel free.)

Installing developers-reference and packaging-manual and looking in the
resulting directories in /usr/doc should get you started.

Installing debhelper and dh-make and starting by using dh_make is
probably the easiest.

--
The idea is that the first face shown to people is one they can readily
accept - a more traditional logo. The lunacy element is only revealed