Problem with TeX jade output.

Hi,
	I just signed up for the list, so I don't know if this has already been
addressed (if it has, I'm sorry for bringing it up again).  I also do not
know if this is the right place to pose this problem, as it is more of a
DSSSL/Jade problem I believe.
	I have been learning DocBook, and its underlying structures (SGML, DSSSL,
programs for handling DocBook).  I am running FreeBSD 4.0 with all of the
docbook stuff installed from ports.  I have a simple DocBook document which
I can run through jade with the rtf backend, and get good results.  But when
I try to use the TeX backend, it looks ok except for the entries in the
table of contents are underlined (the names of the entries, and then the
page number).  The RTF version looks good, but when made into a DVI I get
the lines.
	Also, I am using two colums for my text, when I use the RTF backend, I get
the content in two columns, and the table of contents in one column, but
when I do TeX output, it puts "Table of Contents" in one column, and my only
chapter entry to the right (in the second column), and the underline extend
to the left of the page, straight through the "Table of Contents" label.

I hope this is enough information (BTW, I am using Norm Walsh's DSSSL (I
believe, again I'm very new) with my own overrides for making two colums,
and DocBook 4.0 (if I learned the terminology correctly, this really
wouldn't matter, right?)).

Sincerely,
Caleb Land
(bokonon@rochester.rr.com)