Re: ext file entities (with imported dtd)in sdbx

/ Inge Juvkam <telmin@ol.telia.no> was heard to say:
| How can i add entities/docs written according to another dtd?
| (of my own design..) It is possible, or am i mistaken (again)?

You want to mix non-DocBook elements into a DocBook document?
You can do that, using namespaces, but you lose all ability to
validate your documents.

| I am writing a document in the _simple_ docbook for xml, it should
| be output to html and pdf or ps.
| This should be ok to do with the stylesheets for the "real" docbookx?
| If simpledb is a subset still after the alterations?

Uh, now I'm not sure I understand the question.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Someone has changed your life.
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | Save? (y/n)
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |